- Sunday: 9:00a, 11:00a, & 4:30p
Congratulations on your engagement! Thanks for checking out our wedding page for Harvest Bible Chapel Peoria. Below you will find all the information you need to get started. Go ahead and explore the wedding planning sequence, click on the links for the wedding application, and to check times for our next Premarital Class. We are excited for you as you begin this journey together. Please feel free to call Joanne McHenry at 309-713-1700 if you have further questions.
1. Please download the Wedding Application, complete it, and submit it to . Use the calendars below to check for church building availability.
2. Sign up and attend the next Premarital Class - it is offered twice a year.
3. Pastor Mark will set up an interview with both of you to review and approve the wedding application.
4. The assigned wedding facilities coordinator will contact the bride regarding the use of the facility.
5. The officiating pastor will meet with you to plan the wedding ceremony.
6. Rehearsal and wedding. (Don't forget the marriage license!)
If you have any additional questions, please fill out the form below.