WORSHIP AT HARVEST
At Harvest, we define worship very simply as knowing God, and then adoring Him as a response. It is this “spirit and truth” worship that God deserves, and these are the worshipers that He is seeking. (John 4:23-24) In fact, everything we do at Harvest is ultimately designed toward the goal of creating more and better worshipers of God. Our church gathers to worship God corporately on the weekend, and then scatters the rest of the week to worship Him wherever He has placed us.
OUR WORSHIP WILL BE:
- Vertical: Our services will be designed with an intentional focus on the transcendent glory of God. (Exodus 33:18)
- Transformative: Our services will be designed with an understanding that true transformation is not the result of the clever planning of men, but rather an encounter with an Almighty God. (1 Corinthians 14:25)
- Bible Saturated: The content of our singing, praying and preaching will always conform to the truth of Scripture. (2 Timothy 3:16)
- Both Head and Heart: Our services will both appeal to clear thinking about spiritual things and seek to inspire passionate authentic emotions towards God. (Matthew 22:37)
- Transparent: We want the greatness of God to shine through our worship rather than a focus on the Worship Team. We pursue excellence as a means to avoid distraction rather than as a end to itself. (Psalm 115:1)
- Contemporary Without Compromise: We encourage passionate and expressive worship declared through musical styles of today, yet grounded firmly in the timeless truths of God’s Word. (Psalm 33:3)
WORSHIP THIS WEEK:
Wondering where we find the songs we sing each week, or how you can get a copy to enjoy in your own personal worship? Check out the songs we sang this Sunday at Harvest HERE
If you have a desire to serve in the Worship Ministry at Harvest, please check out the WORSHIP TEAM, WORSHIP CHOIR, or PRODUCTION TEAM pages. These ministries serve together hand in hand to lift high the name of Jesus in worship, and to lead others to do the same.